SEAP-Social Enterprise Acceleration Program
Is a fast track program aimed at innovative social start-ups to become investible through an acceleration program over 2.5 months with 3 contact programs. SEAP focuses on providing coaching to the entrepreneurs on business fundamentals such as market validation, customer traction, financials, investor pitching etc. to help them refining their value proposition and improving their investor pitch. Upon successful completion of the program, entrepreneurs will be provided with
- Opportunity to pitch their business plan before the Investors
- Opportunity to be mentored by Industry experts
- Networking Opportunities with potential Investors,Mentors and Sector experts
- Incubation at IIT Kanpur, under INVENT program
- Up-front seed fund commitment (10 Lac - 30 Lac INR) to the Top 5 start-ups selected on the demo day
- Social Venture delivering impact on Bottom of Pyramid demography.
- Operating or Ready to Operate in on or more Low Income states(UP, MP,Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand, Rajasthan, Orissa and WB).
- Technology Driven Offerings.
- Profitable Business Model.
- Team of 2 or more experienced Co-founders working full time for the venture.
- Start-ups at pilot/pre-revenue/post-revenue stage.
- Start-ups preferably focused on Agrotech, Healthcare & Education.
- All of the criteria defined for Stage-1.
- Execution Skill demonstrated during Validation phase.
- Successful Due Diligence post Selection.
- Complimentary Roles of Founders.
All selected participants will be provided with free accommodation during the Workshop, however the participants will have to make their own travel arrangements.
- Workshop-1: 24th Sep - 27th Sep
- Workshop-2: 30th Oct - 31st Oct
- Demo Day : 16th Nov - 17th Nov